``...there was nothing left but to take them...as
our fellowmen for whom Christ also died``
-
US President McKinley
I was imagining where
would we be if it were not God`s work to bring salvation to us through
Americans. Their attempt to bring the faith especially by distributing the
Bibles into the island was an effort, which was made successful as we can see
the fruit right now. Maybe, we are still one of those unreached people groups,
who have not yet known Jesus Christ and would follow Him with all of their
life. Probably, were still walking in darkness and devoting ourselves to pagan
beliefs and practices. In the same manner, I was also wondering where would I
together with my family would be if are living without God----His love, joy,
peace, grace, mercy, and favor. What would be our situations look like? All
this years, I was pondering that thought. And all that years as well I want to
give God a bucketful of thanks for what He has done. Delightfully, we are now
considered as a sending country, where Filipino missionaries will go to other
countries or localities in order to reach out those who are lost and in need of
Jesus---our Lord and Savior. So, glory and honor be given back to our Almighty
God aloe forevermore.
No comments:
Post a Comment