Tuesday, January 17, 2017


"The man is naturally idolatrous at heart that Lord directs every steps of men."


           Basically, I can't deny that all of us were sinners. None is perfect from the inside and out for all of us knew that were bound to fail and to hell---worst of all. But, it's so good to think that there's a One True Living and Loving Heavenly Father out there, who is watching over us every seconds of our life. I know that we may think about it as crazy because we are talking to someone that is invisible and/or can never be seen by our two naked eye.  But believe me, it's called faith even though we don't have all the facts. In various ways, God has revealed Himself or even His ways to humanity. I was so delighted upon knowing that God is faithfully directing our steps even if He already knew at the very first start that we are idolatrous at heart. I can barely imagine His great love and care to us, a rebellious people. Each day, He is making us to be a better person of what He wanted us to be---in character, action, and will that His purposes we would fulfill. He is devotedly reminding us to seek Him first and His righteousness before anything else. As a matter of fact, we are totally nothing apart from Him. That is why, we need Him to take full control of everything of us. So that, the thoughts of our mind, the words of our mouth, the meditation of our heart, in everything we do, we can bring glory and honor to His Name in all of our days. I was struck of the truth that reminds us to put ourselves in the standard of grace and not perfection because it’s only by God’s grace that we’ve been changed, saved, and set free from the bondage of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment