Tuesday, January 17, 2017



           "No one can thwart or alter the plan of God."

         I've been through a lot of hardships, joyful moments, challenges, and disappointments in my life---in fact there are still more to come--- that there has never been time that God's plan was not fulfilled. Truthfully, even how hard I tried to do my own thing, still His great will and purpose in me prevails. All throughout my days, He's been faithful in guiding my every steps in His right track. Although we have limited understanding of His plan in our life's story or even in  world's history, He has still show us His ways in order for us to have increase knowledge of who He really is. Probably, some says that they were/did things by their own. But I don't think so. Because what I have realized then and now within that God allows things to happen in our life. Whereby, it just seems that it's our own plan, but it's not. It's just happened so, which it abides in God's will and plan. First and foremost, God is our Creator, in whom we are bound to Him and that includes His plan, will, and/or purposes in life that He has already set before us. Unfortunately, we tend to do our own staff that resulted to disobedience. Bu thankfully, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins. In fact, He is willing to save us from eternal damnation wherein He had sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ. And that is part of His great redemptive plan in history. So, I've pondered again and again with this thought that even a thousand times we fail to obey His will, but still His mercy remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment